Operational Performance Reports
The Operational Performance Reports provide an overview of the NCL system operational performance with an emphasis on recovery actions and planning, in light of the pandemic.
The key areas currently covered are:
- The impact of Covid-19 and the system adaptation in response to the ever-changing needs of the population.
- The recovery of services following the second Covid-19 wave, focusing on continuing to deliver high priority elective work and re-establishing cancer activity.
- Urgent and Emergency Care (UEC) programmes including Integrated Urgent Care (IUC) programme aimed at optimising alternatives to emergency department attendances.
- Mental health services improvement programmes.
- NCL oversight and planning workstreams.
Performance dashboards and detailed information reporting for some services including community health services are being developed as information flows are restored.