As a clinically-led organisation, our Governing Body is made up predominantly of clinicians. It is however vital to have the patient voice at the heart of our decision making and we also have members of the public sitting on our Governing Body.
Our Governing Body members are listed below.
- Chair: Dr Charlotte Benjamin
- Clinical Vice Chair: Dr John McGrath
- Deputy Chair: Karen Trew
- Barnet Clinical Representatives: Dr Charlotte Benjamin and Dr Clare Stephens
- Camden Clinical Representatives: Dr Neel Gupta and Dr Kevan Ritchie
- Enfield Clinical Representatives: Dr Chitra Sankaran and Dr Nitika Silhi
- Haringey Clinical Representatives: Dr Peter Christian and Dr John Rohan
- Islington Clinical Representatives: Dr John McGrath
- Secondary Care Clinician: Dr Subir Mukherjee
- Registered Nurse: Claire Johnston
- Lay members: Karen Trew, Ian Bretman and Arnold Palmer
- NCL CCG Accountable Officer: Frances O’Callaghan
- NCL CCG Chief Finance Officer: Simon Goodwin
Meetings of the Governing Body are held in public and dates and meeting papers can be found on our website.